Joining the South Central WI MLS
MLS membership is a company membership, not an individual membership. Access to the MLS is available only to those who are Realtor members of a local Association of Realtors.
If you are a new agent joining a real estate or appraisal firm that is already a member of the South Central Wisconsin MLS (SCWMLS), you need only to join a local Realtors Association to gain access to the SCWMLS. Once you are a member, you will be added as an authorized user of the SCWMLS under your company's SCWMLS membership. The SCWMLS covers a geographic area that is serviced mainly by the two local Realtor Associations listed below. Check with your firm for guidance as to which local association you should join.
Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin 608-240-2800 application
Rock-Green Realtors Association 608-755-4854
- * If you are joining one of the Realtor Associations listed above, access to the SCWMLS will be granted automatically when your application is processed by the Association staff.
- * If you are joining any other local Realtor Association, you will need to submit an SCWMLS New User form to the SCWMLS to gain access to the SCWMLS.
If you are a broker or an appraiser and your company is not currently a member of the South Central WI MLS, click here for the MLS Participant Agreement. This form must be submitted along with the appropriate fees. You must be a member of a local Realtor Association before membership in the South Central WI MLS is approved and access granted. See instruction above.
South Central WI MLS
4801 Forest Run Rd., Suite 101
Madison, WI 53704
Quick link to KeyCard information
Paragon and Agent Transfers
When an agent transfers from one company to another, or to a different branch within the same company, please make sure the MLS has been notified of phone number and email address changes. Click here for a transfer form. In addition, please note the following that will need to be adjusted in Paragon:
- In the case of a branch-to-branch transfer, be sure to update the company name to reflect the correct branch on each active listing.
- Update your E-mail signature in Paragon if you have it turned on.
- Update the information in the message body of your auto emails.
- Update company info in saved CMA presentations.
- Update your company logo if used on your reports.
- Update your contact information in ShowingAssist.